Measurement Instructions World Championship Scarlino
Dear sailors, the sailing season has already started and so are also the preparations for the measurement for the WC. We expect a lot of boats coming over to the beautiful scenery of Scarlino. Please read the following instructions for the measurement.
- All boats, equipment and sails must be presented for IFDCO registration, inspection and measurement. Please sign up on the notice board in the measurement area.
- Measurement will be in the measurement tent.
- Measurement times:
Friday 22 September 10:00 – 18:00 hrs
Saturday 23 September 09:00 – 18:00 hrs
Sunday 24 September 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Measuring will be in sequence of entry on the measurement inspection signup sheet.
Competitors are invited to enter their sail number, bow number and name on the sheet posted near the measurement desk.
- In order to stream line initial registration, competitors will be given Page One of their boat’s Regatta Inspection Form at the Club registration for the event. They should then make sure that they have filled in both the Helm and Crew’s names, ages, dates of birth, weights, heights, the boat’s number and personal sail number, by the time they arrive at the FD Regatta Inspection desk.
- It is in the interest of the competitors that measurement/regatta inspection is completed as quickly as possible, in order to have maximum time left for possible corrections. Measurement will take place in the order shown on the sheet. Competitors are advised to check the running order. Please note that boats not present on time may well slip down the list.
- Note that Rule 113, limitation of equipment, is in force for this regatta, so only 1 mainsail,