Dear Executive Committee of the IFDCO, Dear Administrative Officers, Dear FD-Sailors,
the vote for our next IFDCO president is finished. First of all I thank both candidates for their willingness to become president of the IFDCO. Within the last month real election campaigns were going on. Even after the deadline of 31st of August I’m still receiving votes. Thanks for everybody’s involvement.
All votes were registered in an excel file, counted and validated. I got member-list from the all nations to double check if the members who voted are valid members. Peter send me the list of payments of the nations. Based on our Byelaws “2.5.3 Only fully paid up members on 1st April shall be eligible to vote in IFDCO elections held that calendar year.“ the results are as follows:
- In total we have 551 members who paid their fees till end of August. 447 of them paid before 1st of April this year (81 %).
- We received 240 votes from 21 nations.
- 173 votes out of 240 are valid votes (paid up members).
- The following 6 nations had valid votes: GER, ITA, NED, ESP, NZL, AUS
- The final result: 74 votes for Eric, 99 votes for Peter.
Congratulations to Peter for this result and I hope you will accept your election at the AGCM in September at our European Championship.
Thanks to all of you for making this vote happen.
Meike Greten IFDCO General Secretary