Dear FD friends,
For those wishing to come and rent a room, Univela Hostel usually apply the “Regattas” discount to our list prices. To give you a concrete example and to simplify, the standard 2-person room with breakfast with the discount for FD is € 55 per person per night. Obviously the restaurant is open and freely accessible for guests, while for those who do not sleep with us it is possible to eat “take away”. Always applying today’s restrictions (20 april 2021).
Italy is divided in different regions. Every region or province is changing colour regularly, going from white to red. This situation is changing and is difficult to forecast which color we will be at the time of the regatta. Despite the colors, The Italian National Sport Authority is giving the sailors a sort of “passepartout/laisser passer”.
- Travelling for sport activities, if connected to a National Level event, are compared to work travels and they are authorized in all regions (yellow, orange and red zones).
- Covid Test. It depends on your country of origin. You might need to have a negative covid test performed in the last 48h before entering Italy. Please check with your Foreing Affair office or read (in italian) the Italian Foreign Affair recommendations http://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/home
- Sport. Training and National Level sailing competitions (Regattas) are authorized in all regions/provinces (yellow, orange and red).
- Accommodation. Hotels can be open in yellow, orange and red regions/provinces. (email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Restaurant. The restaurants, only inside hotels, can be opened for the hotel guests in orange and red regions. In yellow regions, all restaurants with outdoor tables could be opened.
- Regatta. We are following the same protocol of 2020 and therefore you won’t find physical notice board, registrations should be done online and gatherings should be reduced.
- Documents/Papers. It is useful to show a proof of participation to the regatta. If you are coming, please send an email to email@example.com so they will send you an official invitation that you can show at the borders.
Univela Sailing Club, Rooms, Apartments, Restaurant & Pizzeria
Via Riccardo Cozzaglio 1, Campione del Garda, Brescia, Italia.
Tel: +39 0365 791102
Please be aware that the CN Torbole changed the dates of our marina price trophy 2021 to 10.-12. July 2021!
The Italian Flying Dutchman class association is pleased to inform you that, on September 18 2020, the new Executive Council of the class was elected at the annual assembly of the class members.
The new president is Eric Deleu, a Belgian national, living in Rome, the vice president will be Nicola De Castro and the secretary Luigi Macci, reconfirmed in his third position.
The Italian Flying Dutchman class association would like to thank the former Executive Council for the extraordinary work accomplished. A big applause to Fulvio Colletti, true pillar of the class to whom the honorary presidency has been proposed and to Rinaldo Rinaldi whose commitment will continue both as a delegate in zone II and internationally as Vice-president for the organization of the World and European Championships .