1966 Flying Dutchman fiberglass built by Advance Sail number US736 and hull #2069
- US#736, plastic dynamics, Original dutch measurement certs and manual.Painstakingly upgraded to modern controls including mast rake, genoa halyard tension, shroud tension, cunningham, centerboard angle, double trap system, spin pole trolley launcher system. New custom made tiller and extension, rudder cage, all blades refinished, cb trunk redone, no slop anywhere. Proctor mast and boom, two sets sails; including original Rolly Taskers, and Hyde worlds set from england, two spins, one large masthead, all redone blades and fittings, all new lines and hardware.
Scratches and some weathercracking, remarkable shape and a true blast to sail, still one of the fastest boats to windward!
- LOA 19’10”
- Beam 5’8″
- Weight 364 lbs
- SA Main 110 sq ft
- SA Genoa 90 sq ft
- SA Spin. 226 sq ftTrailer could use paint, tows perfect, bearings just repacked.
Contact Doug @ email@example.com
- Any picture or video you have.
- A designated person from each country to get in touch with me.
- To repost anything and tag us in social media.
Dear FD sailors
I hope you are all good wherever you are right now and that the ones that went to the Worlds were able to return back home safely. Please I need your help for 3 simple things:
First, as I explained in the competitors hearing, I’m on the making of a FD sailing pictures and videos stock, so any picture or video you have, and you would like for us to have if you could send it to me via email or we transfer or any way you like would be very nice. Please note this will be used for social media and for different purposes.
Second, it would be very important for the class to have all the regattas posted. This shows that we are an active class and will help gather new sailors. For this to happen, I would need a contact of a designated person for each country. That way he/she can send me the pictures and the chronicle so it could be posted on the IFDCO website, social media and in the bulletin. We plan on doing a bulletin for 2022 but I wont be possible if we dont have a certain number of reports to do it.
Finally, if you have any account on social media that posts about FD, please get in contact with me so I can repost your posts and I can make sort of a database so we can make things together.
Thanks a lot for your collaboration. Take care!!
BTW my email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone number +34 680676615
Guzmán Egea Aguado ESP-11
we updated our IFDCO App. You can now receive push-notifications as soon as there are new posts on the national websites. You can manage the push-notifications in the menu “Push-Settings”. There are not all nations online right now, but we are working on it.
We also added a category “Worlds” where you can find all necessary information regarding our World Championship.
In the section “Contact” we will add the contact details of all national secretaries.
Hope to see you in Italy for our Worlds – you can now register online.