For those wishing to come and rent a room, Univela Hostel usually apply the “Regattas” discount to our list prices. To give you a concrete example and to simplify, the standard 2-person room with breakfast with the discount for FD is € 55 per person per night. Obviously the restaurant is open and freely accessible for guests, while for those who do not sleep with us it is possible to eat “take away”. Always applying today’s restrictions (20 april 2021).
Italy is divided in different regions. Every region or province is changing colour regularly, going from white to red. This situation is changing and is difficult to forecast which color we will be at the time of the regatta. Despite the colors, The Italian National Sport Authority is giving the sailors a sort of “passepartout/laisser passer”.
- Travelling for sport activities, if connected to a National Level event, are compared to work travels and they are authorized in all regions (yellow, orange and red zones).
- Covid Test. It depends on your country of origin. You might need to have a negative covid test performed in the last 48h before entering Italy. Please check with your Foreing Affair office or read (in italian) the Italian Foreign Affair recommendations http://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/home
- Sport. Training and National Level sailing competitions (Regattas) are authorized in all regions/provinces (yellow, orange and red).
- Accommodation. Hotels can be open in yellow, orange and red regions/provinces. (email to email@example.com )
- Restaurant. The restaurants, only inside hotels, can be opened for the hotel guests in orange and red regions. In yellow regions, all restaurants with outdoor tables could be opened.
- Regatta. We are following the same protocol of 2020 and therefore you won’t find physical notice board, registrations should be done online and gatherings should be reduced.
- Documents/Papers. It is useful to show a proof of participation to the regatta. If you are coming, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they will send you an official invitation that you can show at the borders.
Univela Sailing Club, Rooms, Apartments, Restaurant & Pizzeria
Via Riccardo Cozzaglio 1, Campione del Garda, Brescia, Italia.
Tel: +39 0365 791102